Wild Salmon & Stir Fried Vegetables
- 2 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 carrots
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 large sweet red pepper
- 2 tbsp. Flora Sacha Inchi Oil
- 4 (6 oz.) wild salmon fillets
- Peel onions. Cut each in half lengthwise. Dice garlic and chop carrots, zucchini, and red pepper into chunks.
- Heat oven to 400 F. Meanwhile, add 1 tbsp. oil to large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic, carrots, zucchini, red peppers, salt, and pepper. Cook for 15 minutes (or until vegetables are soft), stirring often.
- Remove from heat. Drizzle remaining oil over salmon and place skin down in the down. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with fork.