Every resident chef (yeah, you!) needs go-to dressing recipes that are
delicious, simple, and—most importantly—made with real, fresh
ingredients, and zero questionable ones. Using Udo’s Oil 3•6•9
Blend (US/CA), nourish the ones you love with this five-star homemade Caesar
dressing rich in essential omega-3s & -6s. Udo’s Oil is plant-based
(fish-free), sustainable, organic, and non-GMO…clean eating at its
best! Ready, set, mix.
Udo’s Choice Caesar Dressing
- 2/3 cup Udo’s Oil Blend (US/CA)
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice, plus more to taste
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced or crushed
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, & minced (opt.)
- Pinch of sea salt & freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk by hand or use a blender.
Suggested pairings: romaine lettuce, kale, or cauliflower.
*Adapted from Sue Li & Chris Morocco via Bon Appetit.