Looking for a convenient way to sneak organic greens into your kiddo’s diet? Try these Vegan Trail Mix Cookies which feature our new Udo’s Choice Green Blend. Just one scoop of our new fermented greens, equals two servings of organic veggies.
- 2 ¼ cups gluten-free oats
- 2 cups spelt flour
- 1 ½ cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- ¾ cup dried coconut (unsweetened)
- ¾ cup cocoa nibs
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup hemp hearts
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tbsp. U.C. Green Blend (or Beyond Greens)
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients in a bowl & mix together.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Combine wet mixture to dry mixture and gently mix together.
- Using an ice cream scoop or a spoon, shape cookies into 2-inch mounds. Sprinkle the cookies with a pinch of sea salt.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, or until the edges are just golden. Do not over bake. Let cool completely before serving.