This has to be the prettiest salad I have ever made! What’s better is how easy it comes together.
Raw Rainbow Veggie Salad
- 1 bunch broccolini. chop their heads off
- 1/2 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons Flora sacha inchi oil (US/CA)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tspn pink Himalayan salt
- Dash of crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 carrot, julienned (or buy matchsticks!)
- 1 bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c beet spirals
- 1/4 c each fresh parsley and basil, chopped
- Arils from 1/2 pomegranate
- 1/2 blood orange
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Sesame seeds
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli & kale.
- In a small skillet, combine the avocado oil, garlic, and ginger over medium heat. Simmer 5 minutes or until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from the heat and add the sacha inchi oil, lemon juice, coconut aminos, honey, salt, and a large pinch of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Pour warm dressing over broccoli and kale, massaging it in. Add carrots, bell peppers, beet spirals, parsley, basil, and pomegranate arils, and toss to combine.
- Toss orange and avocado slices and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds to serve!