With a base of sweet, luscious papaya, this easy-to-make smoothie is true to its name. The Papayalicious S
In addition to their distinctive, sweet taste, papayas are rich in vitamin A, plus they bring an especially potent form of beta-carotene to the table – a great addition for healthy skin and eyes. So mix up, drink up and soak up the benefits of this flavourful tropical fruit – your body, taste buds, family,
and friends will thank you.
- 1 cup diced papaya
- 3 cups organic orange or apple juice
- 3 tbsp plain organic Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp Gandalf / VieSun Spirulina™ powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Clean and peel the papaya, cut in two and remove seeds.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.