- 1 egg or flax egg (1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water)
- 1 cup almond butter or cashew butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- If you are using a flax egg, mix together ground flax and water and allow to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine almond butter, coconut sugar, baking soda, egg or
- flax egg, vanilla extract, and sea salt until a sticky dough forms.
- Roll the dough into balls about the size of a golf ball and place on a parchment lined baking
- sheet. Bake 6 at a time because they spread out a lot. Bake for 12 minutes.
Click here for the frosting recipe.