Who would say no to cheesecake! This cheesecake recipe will please guests or family, as you have the added Manuka Honey (US/CA) that makes this so special. It would also make a perfect father’s day treat for the special dad in your life!
Manuka Honey Cheesecake Recipe
- 4 shortbread biscuits
- 5 oz. cream cheese
- 3.5 tbsp. heavy cream
- zest from one lemon
- 1 tbsp. xylitol
- 2 tbsp. Manuka Honey, plus 1 tsp. extra
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Sit 2x9 cm metal rings on 2 small serving plates.
- Crush the biscuits in a bag with a rolling pin, then divide between the rings, pressing down to form the base.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl, then whisk together with the double cream, lemon zest, xylitol, and 2 tbsp. Manuka Honey until soft peaks form.
- Spoon the mixture into the rings, then spread the top flat.
- You can chill the cheesecakes now until ready to serve.
- Crush a third of the raspberries with 1 tsp. Manuka Honey, then gently fold in the rest.
- Use a knife to run around the inside of the ring, and lift off.
- Spoon over the raspberries and serve.
- Serves 2.