If you’re looking for some weekend indulgence that’s still got something healthy about it for you and your family, look no further than our French toast infused with fermented greens and chocolate!
Grasshopper French Toast
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 scoops Flora Green Blend/Beyond Greens
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 slices white or French bread
- Powdered sugar to serve (optional)
- Chocolate shavings to serve (optional)
- Beat together milk, eggs, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, Green Blend, and salt until greens are thoroughly dissolved.
- Heat a lightly buttered skillet to medium heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture until well soaked, about 20 seconds per side.
- Place in skillet and cook on both sides until they are no longer gooey or shiny in the middle when cut in half, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Dust with powdered sugar and a sprinkling of chocolate shavings to serve (optional) Enjoy!