Here’s a quick recipe you can whip up in about 30 minutes!
Gnocchi with Roasted Squash, Arugula & Pesto
- 12 oz. pre-made gnocchi (we used store-bought)
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- Squash of choice, cubed (we used Red Kuri)
- Flora Extra Virgin Olive Oil, to taste
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3-1/2 cup Flora Pumpkin Seed Oil (US/CA)
- 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Pinch of pepper and/or red pepper flakes
- Drizzle squash with olive oil, sprinkle salt & pepper, and roast for 30 mins at 375.
- Meanwhile, toss spinach, parsley, arugula, pumpkin seeds, garlic, lemon juice, Pumpkin Seed Oil, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper and/or red pepper flakes into a food processor. Blend until nearly smooth!
- Heat skillet and add vegan butter. Add gnocchi and sauté lightly for 3-5 mins or until it starts to brown.
- Add in roasted squash, a large handful of fresh arugula, and toss with pesto. Enjoy!