Green Goddess dressing is a California classic and the perfect way to bring a little brightness to your bowl of greens in the final days of winter.
Make your salad extra green with our version, infused with fermented greens and grasses thanks to Flora Green Blend/Beyond Greens. With two servings of vegetables in one scoop, your salad has never been better for you.
- ½ avocado
- 1 cup packed parsley leaves
- 1 cup packed spinach leaves, stemmed
- 2 tablespoons tarragon leaves, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, rinsed
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 1 ½ scoops Flora Green Blend (US) / Beyond Greens (CA)
- 3 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons Champagne vinegar or sherry vinegar
- ½ cup Flora Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Kosher salt, for taste
- Freshly ground pepper, for taste
- In a blender or food processor, combine the avocado, parsley, spinach, tarragon, basil, cilantro, Green Blend, chives, garlic, anchovies, lemon juice, vinegar, and olive oil. Blend until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add mayonnaise, and blend again until smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dress on your favorite salad.