This father’s day, don’t just raise your glass – raise your fork, spoon, and knife to dad, and to his health. We’ve brought together some taste-spiration, with a healthful twist, to celebrate dad this father’s day.
Brunch – A Smoothie That Can’t be Beet
Looking for a sweet concoction to round out a father’s day brunch feast? Whether dad’s favorite way to break his fast is with waffles and fresh fruit, eggs and bacon, or all of the above, this fresh smoothie makes for a delicious note to end your morning feast on. Plus, the addition of Salus Red Beet Crystals (US/CA) to the mix helps support liver and circulatory health, among other benefits.
- 10-12 frozen strawberries
- 1 heaping tbsp. of Red Beet Crystals US/CA
- 2 tbsp. Udo’s Choice 3•6•9 Oil Blend US/CA
- A handful of goji berries US (optional)
- ½ medium lemon (preferably Meyer), juiced
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, minced or finely grated
- ½ cup of cold water
- Combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.