Tired of trying to combat colds with wellness shots that taste almost as bad as having a cold feels? Us, too.
This Elderberry Wellness Latte is just what the doctor (and our taste buds) ordered when it comes to staying a step ahead of that pesky cold going around the office or school.
With a light blueish color and tart-but-sweet taste, this wellness latte will make your taste buds, immune system, and Instagram feed all happy.
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews or almonds, soaked for 4 hours
- 3 ½ cups water
- 2 oz cold pressed ginger
- 2 oz lemon
- 1 tbsp blue spirulina
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 heaping scoop Flora Elderberry Crystals (US/CA)
- 3 medjool dates
- Mix all ingredients in a high-speed blender until well blended and frothy (about 2 minutes).
- Heat mixture in medium sauce pan over medium heat until desired drinking temperature.
- Pour into your favorite mugs and dust with Elderberry Crystals to garnish.
Cheers to a cold-free and more delicious winter!