Last week I asked babe what he thought of my double chocolate chunk muffins.
He said “They’re good… I don’t taste the beets though.” There’s no pleasing him! Well, sorry they just taste like double chocolate chunk muffins but are packed with all the nutrition of Salus Red Beet Crystals!
- 3/4 c oat flour
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp Salus Red Beet Crystals (US/CA)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/3 c almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 c chocolate chips ...or more
- Mix your dry ingredients in one bowl and start another for the wet
- In another bowl, mix up your wet ingredients, mashing your bananas
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet and mix to combine
- Add your chocolate chippys
- Spray 12-cup muffin tin with coconut oil or use liners—up to you!—and divide batter into each cup Bake at 350* for 22 minutes and enjoy the chocolatey goodness that is these muffins!