Craveable Chive ‘n’ Cheese Dressing
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup Udo’s Oil
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- Using an immersion blender (or blender, electric beater or a whisk if you’re a pro), aerate the egg rapidly and continuously while quickly adding lemon juice, garlic powder, sea salt, Worcestershire sauce, and black pepper. Add Udo’s Oil in a very slow drizzle.
- When the mixture resembles mayonnaise, fold in sour cream, bleu cheese, and chives by hand.