3 Flora Teas to Sip this Fall
When the leaves start to change color, fall is the perfect time to warm up with your favorite tea and pair with your Baobites Scones:
In the palaces of ancient India, specialized doctors called Vaidyas mixed herbs, flowers, and spices into chai (tea) to treat the royal family. Flora’s traditional recipe, rich with organic rooibos, ginger, licorice root, and cinnamon bark, offers the same refreshing properties that once soothed kings and queens.
Chamomile has long been an herb selected for its ability to calm both the nervous and digestive systems. Flora Soothing Chamomile Tea comes from the finest quality organic chamomile flowers, resulting in a comforting blend.
Relax and rest with this soothing mixture of herbs and spices used for centuries in different cultures around the world. Spearmint leaf, lemongrass, chamomile flower, and passionflower herb come together in a smooth blend of natural ingredients that is gentle and soothing.
- • 1-1/2 cups flour
- • 1 tbsp. baking powder
- • 3 tbsp. sugar, plus some to sprinkle
- • Pinch of salt
- • 5 tbsp. frozen butter
- • 1 cup Flora Baobites™(US/CA) in your favorite flavor
- • 1 cup Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 425 °F. Cover a baking sheet in parchment paper.
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. A whisk works best.
- Grate the frozen butter with a cheese grater, and stir it into the dry ingredients with a spoon.
- Add Baobites™ and gently stir. Gently mix in yogurt and use hands to knead the last of the flour into the dough. Be careful not to over knead.
- Form dough into a square one inch deep and cut into pieces.
- Sprinkle the scone tops with a bit of sugar.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until light brown.